Last July 27, 8 p.m. EST (July 28, 8 a.m. in the Philippines!), I hosted the #BDAMChat.
At first there were just three people, then more people joined and I got overwhelmed from the notifications. I even reached my tweet limit!
If you weren’t able to join the chat, you can still answer the questions–for fun! Tag me and add the hashtag #BDAMChatAfterparty.
What I learned
- Create a backup account if you’re hosting a Twitter chat. 😀
- We have various definitions for diverse books, but they all scream one thing: different is awesome.
- Most of us don’t like slow-paced books.
- One of the top reasons for book discrimination is cover judgment.
- Critics are good, bashers are not.
- I am not the only one who hasn’t read the Harry Potter series. (Thank God!)
- Every way of showing your love for books can help!
- The bookish community is bigger than you imagine–immerse yourself in this family! ❤
Stalk the #BDAMChat hashtag to see what the participants have tweeted! 🙂
Giveaway items for #BDAMChat (Extended till August 17)
(1 winner) Only a Kiss Kindle Copy from @Inesbyao [INT]
(1 winner) Book Swag from @NikGodwin [INT]
(5 winners) Signed bookmarks from @NormalChey [INT]
Huge thanks to everyone who joined, especially those who were with me right from the start. Special thanks to the giveaway sponsors! ❤